Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 7, 2008

CHA Day 3: The Final Chapter

Happy August!

Sorry this is so late. You have kept us all busy filling your new Cuttlebug embossing folder orders. I also went on a 3 day weekend with my family and then I spent all last week as a leader for my daughter's VBS week. I'll have to share those highlights in another post. Anyways, here are some final photos of our last day at CHA Chicago. Day 3 is always fun since we usually place most of our orders that day. We get to sit an chat with our vendors who have now become our friends, too.

We'll have exiciting news this week in our newsletter so be sure that you are signed up to receive it. You can sign up on the store homepage.

Cheers!
Daisy


No comments: