Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kona Celebrates Joy's Birthday


Yippee! It's Joy's Birthday today and I wanted it to be filled with friends and surprises.

Here's my birthday card for a special friend. I found this beach summer border punch by EK Success. It's perfect for this set. I used the
Forest Branches A2 embossing folder on my cardstock. Swiped a Lemonade Paint Dabber to achieve a more distressed look. I also used the Happy Birthday A2 embossing folder on the scalloped piece before I layered Kona on top. He screams to be colored with Copic Markers. The possibilities are endless. I colored his board shorts Laker Team colors. I used the Fancy Pants decorative pin to look like Kona is holding a flower.


In honor of Joy's special day, eclectic Paperie is releasing an exclusive stamp set designed by Our Craft Lounge. You can read about the birth of Kona the Hawaiian turtle
HERE. Hangin' Loose with Kona is currently only available at eclectic Paperie. It's got some great phrases and images. Cami, Marianne and I had a lot of fun collaborating to come up with a versatile and awesome stamp set. It can be for anyone, can be used for any occasion, and is perfect for summer and Father's Day projects. Hangin' Loose with Kona is available today.

Cami and Our Craft Lounge friends are celebrating the debut of this new stamp set by throwing Joy a surprise birthday party through their blogs. Make sure you visit
Cami's blog for links to everyone "attending" this surprise party for Joy. You can also visit the SCS gallery and put in epkona in the search box to see more Kona samples.

Joy....sending you many happy birthday wishes on your special day. Have a magical day at Disneyland! Make it the Happiest Day for you!


Cheers!

Daisy

4 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Happy Birthday Joy!!!! Have a great one!

Linda Cain

Bev Gerard said...

Happy B'day, Joy!
Kona looks like the perfect "happy ever after" kind of guy that is just perfect to honor your birthday! You deserve the bestest!

~Tex

Memories of Time said...

Sorry I missed this Daisy! I'm such a dork. I am linked to you now! Love your grungy Kona! YOU ROCK babe!! :)

Unknown said...

too cute!! any way a Canadian can get her hands on a set?