Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Back to School


Good Saturday morning to you all!  It's Broni here and today I have a scrappy little card to celebrate "Back to School".  It's definitely in full swing now and I decided to make a card to celebrate!

I stamped my little book bag and star on white cardstock using Memento tuxedo black ink, colored them with my Copic markers, and cut them out.  I used my new WPlus9 Pinking Squares die to cut the Everyday Eclectic patterned paper (Echo Park) for the panel behind the book bag.  The Pink Sorbet and Peapod twines are tied through the eyelet of the Mini Tag Canvas Piece which was painted with a Juniper Adirondack Acrylic paint dabber.

The other layers were cut with either Spellbinders dies or my pinking shears, and the letters and numbers were stamped using the new Ranger Distress Summer Seasonal inks.  I LOVE these colors!  I also added some paper tape and a cute little Kiwi Fruit button, and I stitched around the large white layer before adding all my pieces using either Scor-Tape or Scotch foam mounting tape.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my scrappy card for today!  Thanks so much for dropping in!






~ ~