Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Every Accomplishment...

Hi everyone...It's Shannon Sawyer and I'm so excited to be joining Kim and the eP team for the month of October! 

This ATC is my first little sample/project that I have to share with you and below are the details about how I created it and the products I used....Enjoy!

I have to admit, it's been awhile since I've made an ATC and I had a lot of fun doing it, I forgot how much fun they can be. To make this ATC I used the following products from eP:

6x6 Paper Pad from Echo Park "For the Record 2" - I cut the little doilies out to put around the inner border of the ATC.

Ranger Inkssentials Natural Sticky Back Canvas ATC size

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Mini Acrylic Paint Sets in Urban, Contemporary & Metropolitan (I just had to get all three. They are wonderful! The size is great and the colors are so vibrant.) This is what I used to paint the background of the ATC on the sticky back canvas. I put a dab of each color on the ATC and then I used an old credit card to run it across the entire ATC.

Claudine Hellmuth Studio Gesso in both the White and the Black. As you can see, I used these two Gesso colors to do the border around the ATC.

Wendy Vecchi Studio 490 Stamp Set "A Form of Art". This is the set I used to stamp the sentiment on the ATC and I just used a regular black felt tip pen to draw different sized dots on top of the painted colors on the ATC.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and I'll be back every Wednesday during October with another project to share!

1 comment:

Micki said...

Hi Shannon, awesome ATC. Love the vibrant colors. And the colored canvas reminded me of t-shirt material. The doilies on the inside of the border is a great idea!!!! That Studio 490 sentiment is one of my very favorites :-).