Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Whimsical Tree Clean and Simple!


Sherry here with you today!  I found this week that I was in need of a classic, clean and simple card.  Now those of you who follow me on a regular basis, know that this type of card is not my general preference to make and it definitely is not my style.  However, it is exactly what I have to share with you today.

SCheeverWhimsicalTreeDec27

The tree was die cut/embossed with Spellbinders™ D-Lites Whimsical Tree and then little pearls were added for embellishment.  The tree itself was layered on panels die cut/embossed with Classic and Scalloped Ovals.

SCheeverWhimsicalTreeDec27CLOSEUp

The white background panel was embossed with Spellbinders Elite M’Bossabilities.

The base and all other panels for the card were die cut/embossed with A2 Matting Basics.

Thanks for joining me today!

eP Signature - Sherry Cheever



Project Supplies:

3 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love this tree, Sherry...and it's so fun to see it in red and white. Beautiful!

Kim said...

Ohhh Sherry...I love this!! So pretty!!

Joan V said...

Sherry, this is so pretty. I know that whatever you make is always awesome. Thanks for sharing.