Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Family Mini Album

Good Morning eP friend's, Mary-Ann here with you today to share a mini album in the works.  I think this is going to progress over the next few weeks.  The idea of the album came to me just yesterday!  Talk about waiting to last minute.  When I received my last eP order, I feel in love with the new Large Worn Cover by Tim and his package of ephemera.  The custom knob set was the icing on the cake.  Seriously, you should see these things in real life!  They are dense and sturdy.  Like no-other I have seen!  Plus you get to choose how you want to make it.  If your unsure of the stickers they provide, a circle punch of your favorite paper would do just fine!  I just wasn't sure of my title or how I was going to fill the inside.  I decided to use this mini as a way of capturing just "selfie" family photos that were taken throughout 2013.  I do wish that I would have thought of this concept before the beginning of last year, I am sure we missed opportunities to take more photos.  However, I think I will keep this in mind for next year.




This mini is nothing more than layering papers and embellishments and raising some with foam tape for dimension.  At the end of designing my cover, I did add a few drops of paint colors.  I also added some machine sewing before I attached my clump to the front of the book cover.


Here is the first page of my album.  You can see that I will attempt to keep it clean throughout.  I love this album idea, it is similar to project life. 


I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my mini in the works and will get back with you soon with more pages!  Until next time....
you can gather your items listed below to get your next mini started.





Supplies used:

4 comments:

toni said...

A beautiful cover and a brilliant idea to collect all the 'selfies' . A great way to put those new products to work ! Love it xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous with a beautiful vintage flair.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE the mini in the works, Mary-Ann! That knob is FAB and what a super cover!

Tracy said...

It`s going to be such a beautiful keepsake album Mary Ann, loove it!
Big hugs
Tracy
xoxo