Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 14, 2014

Prima in the store!

I'm so excited I could almost pee!!!!

But I won't.

We have Prima in the store!!!!








Prima!!!

So what have I created with all these shabby goodies?! Why a scrapbook page of course silly.





But wait...there's more! 
(sounds like an infomercial right?)



I used Petaloo






I started with the 7Dots Dreamer paper-Sweet Dreams. I loved the new Prima Maps mask and used the Art Anthology red velvet dimensional paint in the mask. I used lots of my old stamps over the entire background with Distress ink in Walnut Stain and Gathered Twigs. Of course my Silks glaze in Guatemalan Green and Dylusions sprays in Lemon Zest and Black Marble. My title was done with the Idea-ology label letters. Honestly I used to be such a sticker snob but now....I love letter stickers!



Here's some closeups of my lower cluster. 




Jump in the store and grab some Prima. Give it a try! They are some of my mostest favoritest products ever.

Til next time...

{{hugs}}
Andiepants



2 comments:

Tracy said...

Haha..loved your opening line!!
Stunning colourful layout sweet lady.
Big hugs
Tracyxxx

Sue Lelli said...

When I read this post, I almost peed! OMGosh, you cracked me up! LOVE all the Prima and I LOVE your layout, Kim! FABULOUS!