Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Dream

Hi Monica here to share my 1st official post as an Eclectic Paperie DT.  I was so excited when I was asked to join the team after my time as a GDT.  So I created this Altered G45 box and used some gesso, glimmer mist and so much more!!

 I sprayed mist all over the box and applied gesso sparingly all over.  I then used TCW stencils in different place on the box as well.
 Side look at the box normally I dont do such dark sultry colors but I loved how the blue came out on this piece.


Thanks for stopping by everyone!!

Supplies:

5 comments:

toni said...

Fabulous Monica! Love the rich colour and yummy textures . Fabulous embellishing as well dreamy ! Xx

mamablitger said...

Monica your book box turned out so beautiful. Love your deep blue colors. And the stencilling beneath... Oh wow... The lovely lady is that a resin piece ? Where did you get her ?? I think she makes it all extra pretty...
Thank you for sharing your pretty art.
Hugs from SPAIN

Mary-Ann Maldonado said...

Beautiful piece, welcome to the team!

Sue Lelli said...

Welcome to the team, Monica! LOVE your box and the dreamy blue color you achieved! FABULOUS!

Julia Aston said...

Wow - love your box in blue Monica! Great texture and adornments! Welcome to the Team!!